Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tagged


1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
I didn't cook anything last week.

2. If time, money and babysitting were no object where would you go and with who?
China wtih my family.

3. When was the last time you cried?
When I got hurt on the stairs.

4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago.
Playing dead, Laying around, Not breathing, Doing Nothing, because I was dead.

5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago.
Going to preschool, playing T-Ball, having valentines day, eating candy, probably picking my nose.

6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago.
Having valetines day, Eating candy, playing machine pictch, being really crazy, having a four day weekend.

7. Seven of my favorite hobbies.
Baseball, cheering for BYU, being really crazy, soccer, football, running, and basketball.

8. Five favorite foods.
Root Beer, Root Beer Floats, Cheetos, Milk, and Doritos.

9. Five places you've been.
Carson City, California, Las Vegas, South Carolina, and Utah.

10. Five favorite memories.
8th birthday, getting my laptop for third grade, first day of first grade(because it is the fist time I had two recesses), getting my blog, and first day of kindergarten.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your hobby is being really crazy. I yes I think you were picking your nose. Happy Valentine's Day.

tothe4thfloor said...

Great answers crazy kid!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh Cade, you do rock! You make me laugh!